Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday-Funday!

Sunday morning Chris and I had breakfast and chatted a bit. 
I wanted to go take a stroll and visit a boutique i read about in a magazine while we were traveling.
It's a baby boutique so we really do not have the need to go as our children are ''big girls'' now although i wanted to satisfy my baby gear addiction. 
So since we had nothing to purchase there out of the blue Chris said lets go to best buy! I also have an electronic addiction, so Chris purchased a speedlight for my camera and a cute cell phone case. 
I was so excited i totally thought he was going to make me wait until Mothers day or My birthday. 
After we grabbed a bite and headed over to our friends house where the girls played and we chatted.

Their Faces lol

Playtime.....







Cant wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment