Sunday, March 25, 2012

Toddler fashionista?

There comes a certain age where your toddler tries to put their foot down in making desicions that pertain to them. For instance I dress Leannah or atleast attempt to and she responds with a ''NO, I dont want it'' and proceeds to the closet and points at what she wants to wear. She then grabs the shoes and hair clips and accessories that she desires. What i am i to do? I'm sure not going to sit there and tell her you dont match or you look crazy.. So i let it be. She needs to find out who she is and if she wants to start now then why not let the girl explore her style. Somehow she always ends up looking adorable in whatever she chooses. Somewhere deep down the girl has style and tends to pull off color pop like no other Fashionista!!

What i picked out...

What she decided she wanted to wear..


Until next time,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. aww.. she's gorgeous. Love her fashion sense. If she is like this now.. wonder what she will be when she grows up.. better keep the boys away!

    Glad to have found you at bloggy moms . Your newest follower and aregular visitor now.
    cheers
    Kajal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! She is such a doll. Total Fashionista! I love your blog! I'm a new BloggyMoms follower and am looking forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm on my way to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete