Friday, August 26, 2011

Well hello!

Well hello there my friends!!

I hope you all are doing well. I have been so busy school is in session for everyone in my household and i'm trying to get the groove of everything. I have taken way more than i could handle this semester so imagine i am ready to pull my hair out and i am only a week in. 

On another note summer has come to an end before you know it will be a New year; Crazy!
I cannot complain this year i was able to see my three sisters and some of my neices and nephew. They are in New Jersey i am in Florida so it's really tough to actually visit eachother, flights are ridiculous priced especially when you need 3 or more.

I hope to have some new pictures and post for you all. 


                             Until next time,
                                     Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment