Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Strollers, Strollers!

I ask my self everyday why must i love baby gear so much? I have no idea but it makes my heart flutter. I'm a freak for anything baby so i guess my Career as a Midwife will be a perfect fit. I keep telling Chris my ideal job would be having a garage full of strollers and helping others choose the perfect one.

I actually walked into BB-Baby and asked if they were hiring but i only wanted to work in the stroller dept. Of course the girl said she was new and the manager wasn't around so she gave me an application and kind of shrugged. Sigh! I guess calling a manager and saying Hey! If you hire me i will only say yes if i can work the stroller section isn't a good idea. So i guess for now i will focus on getting into a good BSN-Midwifery program.

Chris has been pretty good with only letting me have one nice stroller although i see a new/lighter more practical one coming in the near future. Now to choose what i want next and justify it.. Cough Cough ''Disney or Travel''. :)


Anyway if anyone wants to chat about baby stuff i'm no expert but i sure do enjoy it and i can go on for hours. Ohh yeah that and Birthday planning but that you all already know. 

Talk to you soon,
     Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment