Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Fashionista's!

As a child i played with dolls not knowing that one day i was going to have my own dolls to play with and it's been so much fun. I have people ask me all the time how long does it take to get ready? Honestly not that long it takes about one hour for all three of us ladies to get ready and go out the door. 

Sometimes while i'm choosing what they are goin to wear and getting them ready i just sit and think like WOW! these are real life dolls. I actually feel like i'm playing a game.  Anyway since this blog is called The prettiest Fashionista's on the block here is some pictures of their many looks.

My little trendsetters...


.









                                                  




                                                    
              

                                                    
      







No comments:

Post a Comment