Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Favorites

Now that the girls have had a few days to play with what ''Santa'' left them, it's clearly easy to  tell what are their favorites. One of the most requested items was the Crayola marker maker. Hailey played with it the first day and I haven't seen it ever since. However these were the few items that are constantly being used. 

American girl doll and doll tutu set.


Brain Quest Smart game!

This Balloon game is AWESOME for family game night.



Valco Baby Princess pram. 


Bringing a little Paris to Florida



Silver Hunter Boots


Ipads and the leap pad ultra.


One of my favorites as well the electric scooter. I must admit when I take Hailey outside I make her get off so I can ride it atleast once.  (lol)



There you go a few Christmas Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment