Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Pre Schooler

When I first started this blog in 2010 Leannah was such a little bug. I remember my first post was about her favorite foods and such and now that same little baby is going to preschool soon she will off to Kindergarten and just like that, i have no baby left. This has been tough for me Hailey entered Pre-K when I was 8 weeks pregnant with Leannah and once I knew we were having another girl we had planned to do the same, as soon as Leannah was headed of to Pre-k we would give it a go for our last and final (hopefully boy) child. Due to schooling and wanting to accomplish some goals before adding another child to the crew, we have to wait. Bummer! So now i'll sit here and cry about not having an itty bitty baby to hold. 


Pre-School here she comes...

Shorts: Gap
Shirt: Target's Disney line
Lunchbox: Disney Store
Headband: Gap
Easel: Kid Kraft espresso (top portion) 



No comments:

Post a Comment