Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Decorating!

I'm hosting/decorating a a second birthday on Saturday and i have yet to come up with anyplans. I really don't know what is wrong with me, i normally jump at any chance i get to decorate.

It's an Elmo themed and i am really not an Elmo fan but i must do the best i can... I need to get on this i normally decorate the night before so i have 6 days to purchase and get my ideas in order.

Funny fact about me: When i'm going to decorate i always tell Chris Shh! and dont talk to me i'm going to lay down put a pillow over my head and draw a picture of how i should decorate in my head haha..

 I think i'm a little mental but i guess thats ok i learned that all creative people are a little mental.. Yup thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
 
For now i'll leave you with some of my little get togethers & brainstorming under a pillow outcomes...

                                   My 23rd Birthday dinner..


My Daughter Leannah's 1st Birthday!

Hailey's 6th Birthday!


                                                                      
                 Unfortunally, i do not have pictures of Eric's 1st birthday that i decorated. Bummer because i made some really cute cupcakes too and my last party there are pictures everywhere on this blog so no need to post.

 So now that i have reminded myself that i can do this, i hope ideas start rolling in.. I ONLY have 6 more days and still don't have a thing!!!! Stay tuned for pictures next week.

Until next time,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. you should consider being a party planner... you have great party themes!

    ReplyDelete